Advanced Technique for Strings (Essential Elements Book 4)
Our website is currently closed to online purchases, since our staff has been sent home in compliance with Austin's shelter-in-place order. If you need to contact us for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond within 24-48 hours.
Level 4 of Hal Leonard's Essential Elements for Strings series is perfect for your advanced-level students. Each book includes:
- A detailed practice routine for scales
- Three-octave major and minor scales and arpeggios
- A systematic fingering system for scales
- Extensive shifting exercises for advanced positions
- Shifting reinforcement in a musical context using unison orchestra excerpts
- Advanced technical development
- Sequenced rhythmic and bowing studies
- and much more!
NORTH AUSTIN 1111 W. Anderson Lane Austin, TX 78757 (512) 469-9343
MON-FRI: 10 - 6 | SAT 10 - 5 Closed Sunday
SOUTH AUSTIN (Now Open) 3401 W. Slaughter Lane Austin, TX 78748 (512) 284-8879