Advanced Technique for Strings (Essential Elements Book 4)
Out of Stock
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call 512-469-9343 to order.
Curbside pickup is now an option at both north and south locations. After choosing your pickup location and completing your purchase, be sure and follow the instructions to schedule a curbside pickup time.
Level 4 of Hal Leonard's Essential Elements for Strings series is perfect for your advanced-level students. Each book includes:
- A detailed practice routine for scales
- Three-octave major and minor scales and arpeggios
- A systematic fingering system for scales
- Extensive shifting exercises for advanced positions
- Shifting reinforcement in a musical context using unison orchestra excerpts
- Advanced technical development
- Sequenced rhythmic and bowing studies
- and much more!
NORTH AUSTIN 1111 W. Anderson Lane Austin, TX 78757 (512) 469-9343
MON-FRI: 10 - 6 | SAT 10 - 5 Closed Sunday
SOUTH AUSTIN (Now Open) 3401 W. Slaughter Lane Austin, TX 78748 (512) 284-8879